Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

BROWN

So it's been a long time since I last posted. Quite a very long time. There have been matches and fractures, events and non-events, and some third contrasting comparison I'm sure. The Athletics Carnival happened, as did a school dance, as did the banning of school dances. Oh! There we go, the third contrasdting comparison: There have been school dances, and a forthcoming total absence of school dances.

Anyway, I guess I'll tackle the major events, starting with:

The Athletics Carnival

It was a fine and sunny day on which the Athletics Carnival too kplace. Lots of people were running and jumping and doing other such sporty things. Yours truly took part in seven events. And Baartz won by 5 points. Coincidence? I THINK NOT! Unfortunately, in the process of carrying the house to victory, I attained a wicked sunburn which lasted a full week and was quite painful.

After the Athletics Carnival came...

The Movies

We went on to the movies at Glendale to go see Shutter Island, with the best line from any movie I think I've ever seen. Namely, an old, German guy saying "Why are you all wet baby?" Much fun was had by all involved, and Josef kept my sunglasses for the weekend. Then, of course, came...

Dwyer's Party

Dwyer turned 16, his family was completely insane and there was much rejoicing. We played Truth or Dare and Murder in the Dark, then we all went and slept for 5 hours. During tent-time, a meme was spawned...

IN A WORLD

...

WITHOUT COLOUR

...

ONE

...

CAN ONLY DREAM

...

*neeeeeeeooooooooooww-BOOM!*



Moving on now to...

The Dance

Well, the dance happened ,and people danced, I air-guitared and a few people were naughty and got drunk. This means that school dances have been banned  "until this issue is resolved". Stupid Skeletor.

And well, that kinda wraps it up. Not too much else happened. Oh, well there was the minor matter of






EMILY'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Be honest. You thought I'd forgotten, didn't you? Well I didn't. Many a person was there who did give many a gift and answered many a trivia question. Also, we all ate many a food and hit many a pinata (well, only one a pinata). And Amanda broke many a shoe. (Again, only one shoe). We were all dressed in many a costume (I was many a Jack Sparrow). Although, I don't really have many a much more to say about it, so I'll move to many an end of this post, I suppose.



I leave you with two things:

  • My sincere hope that I have a hell of a lot of fun at the Prodigy concert tomorrow night; and
  • A quote from Mooey - "You are the best person in the entire world!"
Well, I think that says it all, just about

Peace out, my adoring public
(Well, maybe not, but when am I ever gonna have the chance to say that again?)

Much love to all,

The Sledgehammer

2 comments:

  1. Chris I am scared. My house came 6 points away from winning. We are not meant to do that. Any Richard's house members who read this should tell your Richard friends to stop trying. We are not allowed to win!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its only been a month since you last posted. Its been a month since I last posted as well. Hmm, maybe I should post. Nah, cant be bothered.
    Athletics Carnival was fun. I didnt do anything. Like normal. But I did show up.
    Shutte Island was awesome. Even though it took me ages to get what was happening.
    Dwyer's party was awesome. You had a great hiding spot. Until Amy kicked you. And Josef was soo funny. ALthough maybe he wasnt and I was just half asleep.
    Dance was soooo fun. Cant believe they are being postponed. Why cant we just breathalise everyone before they go in?
    And yes, my party was amazing. Duh, and I loved your costume. And everyone elses!
    Many happiness at your concert!

    ReplyDelete